- Silver Lining Counseling is an organization that helps to improve the quality of life for its clients. We provide various services to both the individual and the family. Our therapists are friendly and are willing to listen to the various problems presented in therapy.
- Therapy will be conducted in a confidential and respectful manner. We believe the client knows best about what is going on and therefore conduct therapy in that manner.
- I conduct therapy through the narrative approach which allows the client to give their narrative of the “problem”. This allows the client to feel that they are in charge of therapy. It is the job of the therapist to help the client re-create their narrative to a more positive coping narrative.
- We offer a sliding scale for individual counseling services. Please see the chart in the packet provided to you when an appointment is set. Fees for Marriage counseling will be charged based on income of each individual in counseling.
- ALL cancellations for sessions must be made 24 hours in advance or the fee for that session will be charged. Please contact me as soon as you know you will not be able to make it to your session so we may reschedule.